Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has had a nice long Christmas Break. School will resume for the students on January 4. I am looking very forward to getting back into the 1st Grade curriculum. Things will change a bit when we go back. The students will be excepted to be able to do more of the work on their own. I will still be right there if they need help and will be more than glad to help. However, the students need to be preparing for 2nd Grade were they will work more independently. I still have a lot of skills to cover between now and the end of May. So please make sure your child is at school on time each day. Also try to look at the binder each night for homework and see that your child completes it. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me through my school e-mail or call me at 357-7450.

No comments:

Post a Comment